(Saturday, November 1st, 2008) Science is showing a How It’s Made marathon tonight, with many descriptions left out, so just tune in and be surprised. Don’t be surprised at the Dirty Jobs marathon, though.
All times are central.
- Dirty Jobs: Cave Digger (Discovery, 5:00 pm)
- Deconstruction: Walls (DIY, 6:00 pm)
- Modern Marvels: World’s Sharpest (History, 6:00 pm)
- Deconstruction: Storm Proofing (DIY, 6:30 pm)
- Dirty Jobs: Aerial Tram Greaser (Discovery, 7:00 pm)
- Under Construction: Stairway to Headache (DIY, 8:00 pm)
- Dirty Jobs: Dairy Cow Midwife (Discovery, 8:00 pm)
- Under Construction: Lofty Goals (DIY, 8:30 pm)
- Hammered With John & Jimmy DiResta: The Stained-Glass Panel (DIY, 9:00 pm)
- Dirty Jobs: Leech Trapper (Discovery, 9:00 pm)
- New Yankee Workshop: The Windsor Chair (DIY, 9:30 pm)
- How It’s Made: Wooden Barrels, Fire Hydrants, Automotive Seats, Cathode Ray Tubes (Discovery, 10:00 pm)
- How It’s Made: Stainless Steel, Football Helmets, Resin Figurines, Laboratory Glassware (Discovery, 10:30 pm)