With the Folding Pocket Wrench you can carry around an entire set of open-end wrenches in your pocket.  The double-ended wrench folds down to 5″ x 2″ x 3/4″ to fit comfortably in its included nylon belt pouch.  Its integrated spacer blades act as shims to adjust the wrench to the fastener size, rather than using a thumb wheel that needs constant adjustment.

The SAE Folding Pocket Wrench fits 12 different-sized nuts from 5/16″ to 1″, while the metric wrench fits 18 different-sized nuts from 8mm to 25mm.  When opened and locked you can lean on its full 10″ length to torque your fastener.

Both the Duluth Trading Company and Garrett Wade import this forged steel tool.  Duluth sells the SAE version for $30, while Garrett Wade gets $38 for the SAE or metric version, or $68 for the pair.

Folding Pocket Wrench [Garrett Wade]
Folding Pocket Wrench [Duluth Trading Company]

7 Responses to Folding Pocket Wrench

1. Jax says:

Or you could just slide a 1″ adjustable behind your leatherman pouch for <$5

2. Dtrain says:

+1 on the Adjustable. I drive truck for a living, and have been playing around with carrying a small crescent wrench in the back poket of my NiteIeze ToolPockits.

3. Shopmonger says:

Ok so it is time for the tool mongers to test the ability of this tool…..hands on time…..
    If it is strong enough it would be the ulitmate accessory for a motorcycle tool kit. And this would be great for people to have in thier glove box.

ask Joe Brown if he would ratgher have this or the gator Grip……

4. Fritz Gorbach says:

Looks handy if it holds up, but I agree with Jax…I carry a 4″ crescent wrench in the pouch with my leatherman and that works great for every small task I’ve found

5. Joe rudnick says:

Unlike a crescent wrench you don’t have to worry about the adjustment sliping you set it and your good yes it’s cheaper for a crescent wrench but this is like getting a get of wrenches for one

6. Ahmed says:

I live in uae
    Hw can i purchase it

7. Wee says:

Is possible send to Malaysia if I buy!