(Thursday, October 30th, 2008) OCC makes a bike for a company that develops horrible theme restaurants, one of which may feature a custom chopper based on a ’57 Chevy(?). We also get a new Factory Floor covering more stuff you’ve seen before and a new Wrecked for those of you who are Tow-headed.
All times are central.
- Rock Solid: Bluestone Landing (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Fishing Reels, Miniature Houses, Kitchen Mixers (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Manhole Covers, Range Hoods, Artificial Logs, Snowmobiles (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Ask This Old House (DIY, 7:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Blind Driving (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Overhaulin: All in the Family (TLC, 7:00 p.m.)
- Factory Floor With Marshall Brain: Bread, Tires, Electric Guitar, Golf Ball (National Geographic, 7:00 p.m.) NEW
- American Chopper: Schussler Bike (TLC, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- Classic Tractors (RFD-TV, 8:30 p.m.)
- Wrecked: And the Winner Is… (Speed, 9:00 p.m.) NEW
- Wrecked: Bill Goes Stir Crazy (Speed, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Handcuffs, Caulking and Joint Compound, Propane Tanks, and Forensic Facial Reconstruction (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Fur Coat, Hearse, Outdoor Lighting Fixtures, and Golf Tee (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)