(Sunday, October 26th, 2008) It’s an early night of reruns.
All times are central.
- Dirty Jobs: Steam Ship Cleaner (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- World’s Toughest Fixes: Nuclear Turbine (National Geographic, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Prepared Mustard, Violins, Nuts and Bolts, Toilet Paper (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Fresh Cut Flowers, Adhesive Tape, Tofu, Lottery Tickets (Science, 5:30 p.m.)
- Celebrity Rides: Dillon and the Rebel (DIY, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Conga drums, metal plating, buttons (Science, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Grinding wheels, compost, window blinds, milk (Science, 6:30 p.m.)
- Deconstruction: Metal Working (DIY, 7:00 p.m.)
- Project Extreme: Empire State Building Lights (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)