(Saturday, October 25th, 2008) DIY covers decon- and con- struction in a night of reruns.
All times are central.
- Dirty Jobs: Mosquito Control Officer (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Weapon Masters: Repeating Crossbow (Military, 5:00 p.m.)
- Deconstruction: Pressure-Treated Wood (DIY, 6:00 p.m.)
- Deconstruction: Metal Working (DIY, 6:30 p.m.)
- Under Construction: Over Extension (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Under Construction: A Stained Relationship (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Hammered With John & Jimmy DiResta: The Pool Table (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- New Yankee Workshop: The Dower Chest (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Bumpers, Lighting Gels and Camera Filters, Steam-powered Models, Candy Canes (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Umbrellas, Outboard Motors, Silver Cutlery, Tape Measures (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)