(Thursday, October 23rd, 2008) A new American Chopper revitalizes the US automotive industry, Wrecked brings us more tales of towing, and Marshall Brain continues to show us things we’ve seen on all the other similar shows, in slightly more depth.
All times are central.
- Rock Solid: Granite Countertops (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Magnets (History, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Glass Bottles, Hacksaws, Goalie Masks (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Lacrosse Sticks, Frozen Fish Products, Flashlights, Paintbrushes (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Ask This Old House (DIY, 7:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Alcohol Myths (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Overhaulin: Junk in the Trunk (TLC, 7:00 p.m.)
- Factory Floor With Marshall Brain: Car, Pasta, Snow Blower, Compound Bow (National Geographic, 7:00 p.m.) NEW
- American Chopper: Dodge Ram Bike (TLC, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- Wrecked: Family Business (Speed, 9:00 p.m.) NEW
- Cool Tools: Change of Season (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Wrecked: Two Brothers, One Showdown (Speed, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Yacht Wheels, Braided Rugs, Automobile Thermostats, Chisels (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Photographs, Fur Tanning, Welding Electrodes, Electric Violins (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)