(Wednesday, October 22nd, 2008) Time Warp premieres tonight, which’ll be interesting for a couple of episodes at least. We also get a new drunken Mythbusters and fresh episodes of Deconstruction and Prototype This!
All times are central.
- World’s Toughest Fixes: Giant Telescope (National Geographic, 5:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Firehouse Patio Revamp (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Yacht Wheels, Braided Rugs, Automobile Thermostats, Chisels (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Photographs, Fur Tanning, Welding Electrodes, Electric Violins (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Ask This Old House (DIY, 7:00 p.m.)
- Time Warp: Dry Ice Bomb (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.) NEW
- Time Warp: Fuel Girls (Discovery, 7:30 p.m.) NEW
- Deconstruction: Paint (DIY, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- MythBusters: Alcohol Myths (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- Prototype This!: Boxing Robots (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.) NEW
- World’s Toughest Fixes: Nuclear Turbine (National Geographic, 9:00 p.m.)
- Celebrity Rides: Dillon and the Rebel (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Halogen Bulb, Cellulose Insulation, Aluminum Ladders, Bamboo Fly Rods (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Drill Bits, Photo Booths, Stamps (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)