(Sunday, October 19th, 2008) A new episode of Weapon Masters looks at the repeating crossbow, a fantastic piece of technology from a bygone era.
All times are central.
- Dirty Jobs: Wind-Farm Technician (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Horse-drawn Carriages, Artificial Eyes, Dog and Cat Food, Mirrors (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Yogurt, candles, neon signs, bookbindings (Science, 5:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Cranberry Farmer (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Ultimate Factories: Caterpillar (National Geographic, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Plastic Injection Moulds, Automotive Oil Filters, Filing Cabinets, Blown Glass (Science, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: High-Precision Cutting Tools, Stained Glass, Semi-Trailers, Recorders (Science, 6:30 p.m.)
- Deconstruction: Plumbing (DIY, 7:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Tar Rigger (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Project Extreme: New York Electric Power (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Dirty Chip Maker (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Weapon Masters: Repeating Crossbow (Military, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- Wrecked: School’s in Session (Speed, 10:00 p.m.)
- Wrecked: False Alarms (Speed, 10:30 p.m.)