(Saturday, October 18th, 2008) You can catch some good reruns on the DIY network tonight.
All times are central.
- Dirty Jobs: Well Digger (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Weapon Masters: Greek Fire (Military, 5:00 p.m.)
- Deconstruction: Nail Guns and Air Compressors (DIY, 6:00 p.m.)
- Deconstruction: Plumbing (DIY, 6:30 p.m.)
- Project Extreme: Empire State Building Lights (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- Under Construction: On the Same Level (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Under Construction: Foundation of a Business (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Hammered With John & Jimmy DiResta: The Retro Table Lamps (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- New Yankee Workshop: The Tall Case Oak Clock (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Residental Water Heaters, Air Bags, Jelly Beans, and Ice Resurfacers (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Amphibious Vehicles, Putters, Model Ships, and Wax Crayons (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)