(Wednesday, October 15th, 2008) Wednesday looks pretty good! We get (possibly?) a new ninja Mythbusters followed by Prototype This! There’s also a new episode of World’s Toughest Fixes for you fans of supersize repair jobs.
All times are central.
- World’s Toughest Fixes: Thirty-Eight-Ton Engine (National Geographic, 5:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Interlocking Block Wall (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Lighters, Fossils, Hockey Pucks, High-Pressure Cylinders (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Balloons, Wallpaper, Frozen French Fries, Incandescent Light Bulbs (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Ask This Old House (DIY, 7:00 p.m.)
- Deconstruction: Storm Proofing (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Ninja Special 2 (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.) NEW?
- Wrecked: School’s in Session (Speed, 9:00 p.m.)
- Prototype This!: Mind-Controlled Car (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.) NEW
- World’s Toughest Fixes: Giant Telescope (National Geographic, 9:00 p.m.) NEW
- Celebrity Rides: Dillon and the Rebel (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Wrecked: False Alarms (Speed, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Footballs, Electric Guitar Amplifiers, Marbles, and Airplane Propellers (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Engine Blocks, Jawbreakers, Drum Shells, Drums (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)