(Tuesday, October 14th, 2008) A new Dirty Jobs looks at potato chips — which seems to us shouldn’t be a dirty job if the health inspector is on duty?
All times are central.
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Tile Bathroom Upgrade: Country to Elegant (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Footballs, Electric Guitar Amplifiers, Marbles, and Airplane Propellers (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Engine Blocks, Jawbreakers, Drum Shells, Drums (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Ask This Old House (DIY, 7:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Wind Farm Technician (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: CCD Semiconductors, Airline Meals, Paper Cups, Trumpets (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Padlocks, Hair Clippers, Wooden Shoes, Synthetic Leather (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Dirty Chip Maker (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- Deconstructed: car battery, an echo locator, incandescent light bulbs, and a telescope (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Travertine Patio (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Deconstructed: toaster, lawn mower, transformer, and speaker (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- Deconstruction: Walls (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)