(Wednesday, October 1st, 2008) A new Deconstruction shows us all about metalworking, but it’s an otherwise uninteresting night.
All times are central.
- Rock Solid: Mason 911: Stone Step Repair (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Sulkies, Bagpipes, Yule Logs, Fishing Lures (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Goalie Pads, Lapel Pins, Cardboard Boxes, Crystal Wine Glasses (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Ask This Old House (DIY, 7:00 p.m.)
- Deconstruction: Metal Working (DIY, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- Wrecked: Bill Goes Stir Crazy (Speed, 9:00 p.m.)
- Tank Overhaul (Military, 9:00 p.m.)
- Celebrity Rides: Dillon and the Rebel (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Wrecked: Off-Roading in Chicago (Speed, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Golf Balls, Furniture Handles, Parking Meters, Room Dividers (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Suits of Armor, Street Light Poles, Bent Hardwood, Membrane Switches (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)