(Tuesday, September 30th, 2008) It’s total deconstructionality TV tonight with Science’s new show Deconstructed followed later by a rerun of Deconstruction on DIY. Looks like another interesting show about stuff taken apart, or made — hey, that would be a good idea for a show.
All times are central.
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Travertine Patio (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Golf Balls, Furniture Handles, Parking Meters, Room Dividers (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Suits of Armor, Street Light Poles, Bent Hardwood, Membrane Switches (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Ask This Old House (DIY, 7:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Snake Wrangler (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Solid Tires, Cheesecake, Canoe Paddles, Globes (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Boomerangs, Barbecues, Pinball Machines, Strobe Lights (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Mud Mineral Excavator (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Deconstructed: Episode 1, Catalytic converter, toilet, bathroom scale, barbecue (Science, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- Rock Solid: Outdoor Bar and Grill (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Deconstructed: Episode 2, Toaster, lawn mower, transformer, speaker (Science, 9:00 p.m.) NEW
- Dirty Jobs: Leather Tanner (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Deconstruction: Pressure Treated Wood (DIY, 10:00 p.m.)