(Sunday, September 28th, 2008) We’ve got a smorgasbord of shows tonight, with Sandhogs (possibly?) and new episodes of World’s Toughest Fixes and Weapon Masters providing some entertainment.
All times are central.
- Cool Tools: Transformers (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- Celebrity Rides: Dillon and the Rebel (DIY, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: robotic arms, concrete pipes, tattoos, and sanitary napkins (Science, 6:00 p.m.)
- Ultimate Factories: Corvette (National Geographic, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: CO2 Cartridges, Pretzels, Scissor Lifts, Skating Rinks (Science, 6:30 p.m.)
- Weapon Masters: Chariot Bow (Military, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- World’s Toughest Fixes: Nuclear Turbine (National Geographic, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- Cool Tools: Lost and Found (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Under Construction: You Can Count on Palanca (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Sandhogs (History, 9:00 p.m.)
- World’s Toughest Fixes: Boeing 767 (National Geographic, 9:00 p.m.) NEW