(Saturday, September 27th, 2008) There’s absolutely nothing you haven’t seen before, which is pretty sad.
All times are central.
- Cool Tools: Top to Bottom (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- New Yankee Workshop: Wall-Mounted Tool Chest (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Contemporary Bent-Laminate Lamp (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Woodworking Fixes Tour (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Hammered With John & Jimmy DiResta: A Very Special Brownstone Dollhouse (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Plastic Bottles and Jars, Mail, Eggs, Handcrafted Wooden Pens (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Pre-inked Stamps, Cranberries, Cotton Yarn, Road Signs (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)