(Wednesday, September 24th, 2008) A new Under Construction is about all we get tonight.
All times are central.
- Ask This Old House (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Masonry Camp (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Automatic Transmissions, Silver Miniatures, Hot Air Balloon Baskets, Darts (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Ice Cream Cones, Tent Trailers, Shoe Polish, and Pliers (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Water Stun Gun (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Deconstruction: Granite (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Killer Cable Snaps (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Deconstruction: Home Building (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Under Construction: You Can Count on Palanca (DIY, 9:00 p.m.) NEW
- How It’s Made: Bacon, Snowblowers, Luxury Cars (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Steel Shipping Drums, Police Whistles, Miniature Train Cars, and Glass Blocks (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)