(Tuesday, September 23rd, 2008) It’s another lackluster Tuesday with nothing new to watch.
All times are central.
- Ask This Old House (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Canal Brick Courtyard (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Bacon, Snowblowers, Luxury Cars (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Steel Shipping Drums, Police Whistles, Miniature Train Cars, and Glass Blocks (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Billboard Installer (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Cave Biologist (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Interior Brick Wall (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Sandhogs (History, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Scalpels, Oil Paints, British Police Helmets, Ice Axes (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Pocket Knives, Soapstone Products, Electric Pole Transformers, Traditional Snowshoes (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)