(Monday, September 22nd, 2008) A new Top Gear ends the season with musical car engines and Harry Potter.
All times are central.
- Ask This Old House (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Interlocking Stone Wall and Steps (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Scalpels, Oil Paints, British Police Helmets, Ice Axes (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Pocket Knives, Soapstone Products, Electric Pole Transformers, Traditional Snowshoes (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Top Gear: Episode 11 (BBC America, 7:00 p.m.) NEW
- Top Gear: Episode 10 (BBC America, 8:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Aluminum Foil, GPS Guides (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Mirrors, 2D car designs (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- Sandhogs (History, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Umbrellas, Outboard Motors, Silver Cutlery, Tape Measures (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Bronze Bells, Wooden Airplane Propellers, Charcoal Briquettes, and Gas Log Fireplaces (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)