(Saturday, September 20th, 2008) It’s a profoundly sparse night of TV.
All times are central.
- Cool Tools: Power Play (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- New Yankee Workshop: French Side Table (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Spice Rack with Decorative Inlay (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Contemporary Writing Desk (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Hammered With John & Jimmy DiResta: The Wine Rack (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Yacht Wheels, Braided Rugs, Automobile Thermostats, Chisels (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Lacrosse Sticks, Frozen Fish Products, Flashlights, Paintbrushes (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)