(Monday, September 15th, 2008) A new Top Gear travels to Iceland and drives a jeep across the surface of a lake.
All times are central.
- Cool Tools: In the Garage (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- Trains & Locomotives (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Coverings Show in Chicago (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: The Hardware Store (History, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Padlocks, Hair Clippers, Wooden Shoes, Synthetic Leather (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Wooden Barrels, Fire Hydrants, Automotive Seats, Cathode Ray Tubes (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Top Gear: Episode 10 (BBC America, 7:00 p.m.) NEW
- How Do They Do It?: Durable Jeans; Wine Glasses (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- Top Gear: Episode 9 (BBC America, 8:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: High Speed Trains and Ballpoint Pens (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: CCD Semiconductors, Airline Meals, Paper Cups, Trumpets (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Automotive Fuel Pumps, Cricket Bats, Change Machines, Ductile Iron Pipe (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)