(Wednesday, September 3rd, 2008) You know what would be nice? To have a new Mythbusters episode every week for a full season. But we don’t get that, we get reruns. Sigh. Perhaps the Houseboat Thin Veneer will be of some help.
All times are central.
- Cool Tools: High Tech (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Houseboat Thin Veneer (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Plastic Bags, Solar Panels, Plastic Gasoline Containers, Hockey Sticks (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Aluminum Pots and Pans, Artificial Limbs, Peanut Butter, High-Intensity Light Bulbs (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Deconstruction: Nail Guns and Air Compressors (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Viral Hour (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Under Construction: Two Projects and a Baby (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Holograms, Package Printing, Skin Culture, Canned Corn (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Gummies, Ball Bearings, Fish Farming, Bronze Sculptures (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)