(Wednesday, August 27th, 2008) A new Mythbusters looks at whether the moon landings were faked. Expect wingnuts to rise up and cry hoax. We’ve also got another new Under Construction.
All times are central.
- Rock Solid: Outdoor Kitchen (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Explosive Decompression (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Travertine Patio (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Big Rig Myths (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Deconstruction: Fireproof Materials (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: NASA Moon Landing (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- Under Construction: A Hefty Wager (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Under Construction: Roof Is on Fire, Secretary to Hire (DIY, 9:30 p.m.) NEW
- How It’s Made: Nails and Staples, Safety Glasses, Fabrics, Bicycles (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Diamond Cutting, Wood Doors, Paintballs, Newspapers (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)