(Wednesday, August 20th, 2008) We’ve got a new Under Construction, some old Mythbusters, and all you ever wanted to know about acid.
All times are central.
- Rock Solid: Masonry Camp (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Acid (History, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Compact Discs, Mozzarella Cheese, Pantyhose, Fluorescent Tubes (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Honey, Fiber Optics, Bricks, Pipe Organs (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Shattering Subwoofer and Rough Road Driving (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Deconstruction: Windows (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Airplane Hour (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Under Construction: Deck of Thieves (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Ice Road Truckers: Man vs. Ice (History, 9:00 p.m.)
- Under Construction: A Hefty Wager (DIY, 9:30 p.m.) NEW
- How It’s Made: Aluminum Foil, Snowboards, Contact Lenses, Bread (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Eyeglass Lenses, Granite, Potato Chips, Microprocessors (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)