(Saturday, August 9th, 2008) You’re probably either watching or avoiding the Olympics this weekend, and our TV schedule reflects that.
All times are central.
- Cool Tools: In the Garage (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- New Yankee Workshop: Beveled Glass Cupboard (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Woodturned Vessel (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Drum Table (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Hammered With John & Jimmy DiResta: The Guitar (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Robotic Arms, Tattoos, Sanitary Napkins, Concrete Pipes (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Hockey Gloves, Snack Cakes, Remolded Tires, Wastewater Treatment (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes (TLC, 10:30 p.m.)