(Wednesday, August 6th, 2008) It doesn’t get better than the start of a new season of Mythbusters, does it? Tenderizing steak with explosives? We’ve heard of worse ideas. Also there’s a new Under Construction, and History is rerunning the Modern Marvels episode on Tesla. Finally, a good night of TV.
All times are central.
- Rock Solid: Fireplace Facelift (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Mad Electricity (History, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Horse-drawn Carriages, Artificial Eyes, Dog and Cat Food, Mirrors (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Grinding Wheels, Compost, Window Blinds, Milk (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Deconstruction: Granite (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Exploding Steak (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- Under Construction: Stairway to Headache (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Ice Road Truckers: A Rookie Fumbles (History, 9:00 p.m.)
- Under Construction: Lofty Goals (DIY, 9:30 p.m.) NEW
- How It’s Made: Temporary Metal Fences, Asphalt Shingles, Expanded Polystyrene Products, Hard Candies (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Conga Drums, Metal Plating, Buttons (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)