(Monday, July 28th, 2008) We’re really miffed that TLC isn’t running a Shark Week episode of John and Kate minus Eight… Oh, and there’s a new Top Gear tonight to make up for the distinct lack of non-shark entertainment.
All times are central.
- Rock Solid: Granite Countertops (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- Top Gear: Episode 3 (BBC America, 7:00 p.m.) NEW
- Top Gear: Episode 2 (BBC America, 8:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Passenger Airplanes; Lightweight Chainsaws (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Transporting Giant Oil Rigs, Electric Shavers (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- Robocars (Science, 9:00 p.m.)