(Friday, July 25th, 2008) It’s a substandard Friday night with even fewer woodworking reruns on DIY.
All times are central.
- Rock Solid: Firehouse Patio Revamp (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Combination Locks, Pottery, Recreational Vehicles, Erasers (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Family Car, Titanium, Letter (Science, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Plastic Injection Moulds, Automotive Oil Filters, Filing Cabinets, Blown Glass (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Knives, Diamonds, Bricks (Science, 6:30 p.m.)
- Hammered With John & Jimmy DiResta: Old-School Fishing Boat (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Ice Road Truckers: Man Down (History, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Remix: Green Products (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Masters and Mentors Tour: James Krenov and Art Carpenter (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Remix: Golf (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Pre-inked Stamps, Cranberries, Cotton Yarn, Road Signs (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Plastic Bottles and Jars, Mail, Eggs, Handcrafted Wooden Pens (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)
- Forge and Anvil: More Furniture. Episode 108 (RFD-TV, 10:30 p.m.)