(Monday, July 21st, 2008) A new Top Gear tonight looks at Maseratis past and present.
All times are central.
- Trains & Locomotives (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Concrete Vanity (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- Top Gear: Episode 2 (BBC America, 7:00 p.m.) NEW
- Dirty Jobs: Vomit Island Workers (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Top Gear: Episode 1 (BBC America, 8:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Halogen Light Bulbs, Car Mufflers, Unique Lock and Key Sets (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Rockets, Binocular Lenses, Windshield Wiper Blades (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Bronze Bells, Wooden Airplane Propellers, Charcoal Briquettes, and Gas Log Fireplaces (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Pocket Knives, Soapstone Products, Electric Pole Transformers, Traditional Snowshoes (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)