(Wednesday, July 16th, 2008) Deconstruction looks at a subject we’re interested in. Also it’s worth noting that Spike is airing three episodes of Factory tonight, for those of you who like tenuously tool-related, dirty, crude, improv humor.
All times are central.
- Rock Solid: Flagstone Kitchen Floor (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Wooden Barrels, Fire Hydrants, Automotive Seats, Cathode Ray Tubes (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Stainless Steel, Football Helmets, Resin Figurines, Laboratory Glassware (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Snow Special (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Deconstruction: Nail Guns and Air Compressors (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Under Construction: Foundation of a Business (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Ice Road Truckers: Hundred Ton Haul (History, 9:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Snake Wrangler (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Under Construction: Over Extension (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Ice Cream Treats, Wooden Golf Clubs, Aircraft Wings, Car Battery Recycling (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Automotive Fuel Pumps, Cricket Bats, Change Machines, Ductile Iron Pipe (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)