(Monday, July 14th, 2008) We’ve got a night of reruns and the premier of the new season of Top Gear.
All times are central.
- GI Factory: Best Of (Military, 5:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Chicago Brick Walkway and Patio (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- Rock & Roll Acid Test: Body Damage (Fuse, 7:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Steam Ship Cleaner (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Top Gear: Episode 1 (BBC America, 7:00 p.m.) NEW
- Top Gear: Episode 10 (BBC America, 8:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Buoy Cleaner (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It? (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It? (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made (Science, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Curling Stones, Refrigerators, Aluminum Baseball Bats, Opalescent Glass (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Levels, Hot Dogs, Abrasive Grains, Sandpaper (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)