(Wednesday, July 9th, 2008) There’s nothing new (?), but plenty of good stuff if you just got cable.
All times are central.
- Superweapons of the Ancient World: The City Destroyer (Military, 5:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Granite Facade (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Scalpels, Oil Paints, British Police Helmets, Ice Axes (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Bacon, Snowblowers, Luxury Cars (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Diet Coke and Mentos (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Deconstruction: Fireproof Materials (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Lead Balloon (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Under Construction: On the Same Level (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Ice Road Truckers: Lost on the Ice (History, 9:00 p.m.)
- Under Construction: Foundation of a Business (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Bumpers, Lighting Gels and Camera Filters, Steam-powered Models, Candy Canes (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Umbrellas, Outboard Motors, Silver Cutlery, Tape Measures (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)