(Friday, June 27th, 2008) We’re well into the second rerun cycle of Forge and Anvil, but it’s still the best thing on tonight — unless you enjoy watching Norm staple leather.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Solid Tires, Cheesecake, Canoe Paddles, Globes (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Boomerangs, Barbecues, Pinball Machines, Strobe Lights (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Geoduck Farmer (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Cool Stuff: How It Works: the world’s largest vertical flight simulator, San Diego’s Wave Machine (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- Cool Stuff: How It Works: 3-D ultrasound technology, bionic limbs (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- Hammered With John & Jimmy DiResta: The Rocking Chair (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Ice Road Truckers: The Big Blizzard (History, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Remix: Musical Instruments (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- Deconstruction: Granite (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Remix: Sporting Goods (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Contemporary Writing Desk (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- New Yankee Workshop: Cigar Chair (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Forge and Anvil: Playing Horseshoes. Episode 104 (RFD-TV, 10:30 p.m.)