(Wednesday, June 25th, 2008) At a certain point Discovery is going to have to invest in some new shows, right? Or will it just be How It’s Made 24/7?
All times are central.
- Rock Solid: Masonry Camp (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Gummies, Ball Bearings, Fish Farming, Bronze Sculptures (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Aluminum Pots and Pans, Artificial Limbs, Peanut Butter, High-Intensity Light Bulbs (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Escalator Handrails, Highlighters, Guitar Strings, Wigs (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Chains, Bagels, Vinyl Records (Discovery, 7:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Concrete Glider (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Under Construction: A Cornice Between Brothers (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Ice Road Truckers: The Big Blizzard (History, 9:00 p.m.)
- Hammered With John & Jimmy DiResta: The Computer Work Station (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Fiberglass Boat, Clothes Dryers, Bubble Gum, Fireworks (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Steel Safes, False Teeth, Airplanes, Maple Syrup (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)