(Friday, June 20th, 2008) It’s another Friday night, still barely dependable.
All times are central.
- Cool Tools: On the Surface (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Diamond Cutting, Wood Doors, Paintballs, Newspapers (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Carpets, Drinking Water, Laser Eye Surgery, Acoustic Guitars (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Skull Cleaner (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Cool Stuff: How It Works (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- Cool Stuff: How It Works (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- Hammered With John & Jimmy DiResta: The Computer Work Station (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Ice Road Truckers: Mechanical Mayhem (History, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: CCD Semiconductors, Airline Meals, Paper Cups, Trumpets (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Inlaid Serving Tray (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Padlocks, Hair Clippers, Wooden Shoes, Synthetic Leather (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Coopered Hall Table (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- New Yankee Workshop: Queen Anne Table (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Forge and Anvil: Tools of the Trade. Episode 103 (RFD-TV, 10:30 p.m.)