(Monday, June 9th, 2008) If you’re into shears and clippers check out the new Dirty Jobs.
All times are central.
- Trains & Locomotives (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- Top Gear: Episode 5 (BBC America, 7:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Salt Miner (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Top Gear: Episode 4, Botswana (BBC America, 8:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Animal Barber (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- How Do They Do It?: Weather Forecasting, Hovercraft Vehicles (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Shipping Packages, Mining Coal (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Kayaks, Safety Boots, Electronic Signs, Cereals (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Trucks, Adhesive Bandages, Computer Circuit Boards, Liquors (Science, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Toothpicks, Acrylic Bathtubs, Helicopters, Beer (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Hearing Aids, 3-D Puzzles, Rubber Mats, Toilets (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)