(Thursday, May 29th, 2008) Remember when it seemed like all the car/bike shows were money in the bank for Discovery/TLC? What happened? Now they just trot out one or two new episodes a month and call it good. Today, they just give us reruns.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Wheelchair Bathroom (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Brushes and push brooms, blackboards, smoked salmon, zippers (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Rides: Joe Rogan’s Sick Fish (TLC, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Mattresses, 3-D Commercial Signs, Hardwood Floors, Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: Family Truckster (TLC, 7:00 p.m.)
- Ultimate Factories: Apache Helicopter (National Geographic, 7:00 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Show (RFD-TV, 7:00 p.m.)
- Cool Tools: Speciality (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- American Chopper: Craftsman, Diehard 1 (TLC, 8:00 p.m.)
- Cool Tools: On the Surface (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Conga Drums, Metal Plating, Buttons (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Grinding Wheels, Compost, Window Blinds, Milk (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)