(Wednesday, May 21st, 2008) Ho-hum, there’s nothing new tonight. It appears Made In America will be moving to Saturdays at noon at the end of May. Does that seem insane to you? Who watches TV at noon on a Saturday, especially in the summertime? Way to go, Travel Channel!
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Let’s Rejoist (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Tiered Garden Walls (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Inflatable Watercraft, Couscous, Modeling Dough, Wicker Products (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Wind Generators, PVC Gloves, Thermo-formed Glass, Fire Trucks (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Viewer Special 2 (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Floating City (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- Under Construction: A Screw Grows in Brooklyn (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Ax Men: Storm of the Century (History, 9:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Bullets Fired Up (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Master Blasters: Supersonic Paper Airplanes (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Hammered With John & Jimmy DiResta: The Copper Chimenea (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Prepared Mustard, Violins, Nuts and Bolts, Toilet Paper (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Fresh Cut Flowers, Adhesive Tape, Tofu, Lottery Tickets (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)