(Thursday, May 15th, 2008) Sprint Pit Crew Challenge might be worthwhile, and there are a bunch of interesting reruns to watch as well — but no new Foose? Is it some sort of negative sweeps week effect, as the fringe channels withhold their premium material while everyone is watching Lost and Grey’s Anatomy?
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Wall of Sound (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Wheel Loaders, Vegetable Oil, Hand Tools, Cotton Swabs (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Temporary Metal Fences, Asphalt Shingles, Expanded Polystyrene Products, Hard Candies (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: Brushtang (TLC, 7:00 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Show (RFD-TV, 7:00 p.m.)
- Cool Tools: On the Surface (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Sprint Pit Crew Challenge (Speed, 8:00 p.m.)
- American Chopper: Gander Mountain 1 (TLC, 8:00 p.m.)
- Cool Tools: Transformers (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Pre-inked Stamps, Cranberries, Cotton Yarn, Road Signs (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- Who Knew? With Marshall Brain: Car, Airbag, Money (National Geographic, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Combination Locks, Pottery, Recreational Vehicles, Erasers (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)