(Monday, May 12th, 2008) Dirty Jobs brings us an even more disgusting farm job tonight, although you don’t hear the turkeys complaining.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Taking a Bath (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Trains & Locomotives (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Freight Trains (History, 7:00 p.m.)
- Top Gear: Episode 2 (BBC America, 7:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Aerial Tram Greaser (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Top Gear: Episode 1 (BBC America, 8:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Turkey Inseminator (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- How Do They Do It?: Drinking Water, LED TV Screens, Ferrari Sports Cars (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Knives, Diamonds, Bricks (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Cars, Grocery Carts, Rapid Tooling and Prototyping, Collectible Coins (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Steel Shipping Drums, Police Whistles, Miniature Train Cars, and Glass Blocks (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)