(Thursday, May 8th, 2008) New episodes of Overhaulin’, American Chopper, and Cool Tools will keep you glued to the set tonight. Modern Marvels reminds us once again that we should get the mower working…
All times are central.
- Break It Down: Bridge (National Geographic, 5:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Out of the Ashes (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Yard Tech (History, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Aluminum Pots and Pans, Artificial Limbs, Peanut Butter, High Intensity Light Bulbs (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Pocket Knives, Soapstone Products, Electric Pole Transformers, Traditional Snowshoes (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: Wake Up Call (TLC, 7:00 p.m.) NEW?
- Classic Tractor Show (RFD-TV, 7:00 p.m.)
- Cool Tools: Demolition (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Ax Men: A Logger’s Thanksgiving (History, 8:00 p.m.)
- American Chopper: Production Bike Showcase (TLC, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- Cool Tools: In the Garage (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)NEW
- Dirty Jobs: Aerial Tram Greaser (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Gummies, Ball Bearings, Fish Farming, Bronze Sculptures (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Bronze Bells, Wooden Airplane Propellers, Charcoal Briquettes, and Gas Log Fireplaces (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)