Tactical Fence Climber

Whether you’re navigating the urban jungle or you just want to hop the neighbor’s fence to crash his patio party, the Tactical Fence Climber will get you to the other side a little faster. ZAK Tool designed it especially for police and fire departments — the tool creates sturdy scaling rungs on both sides of a chain link fence, for rapid traversal.

Zak Tools updated this version of the Tactical Fence Climber with a larger step area and an improved gripping edge. It’s collapsible to make carrying easier, and installation and removal won’t damage the fence. Simply push the climbers through the links for a makeshift ladder. When you’re done, you can remove them from either side of the fence, so you don’t have to leave them behind.

Made in the U.S.A., the Tactical Fence Climber kit includes three collapsible steps and a carrying case. The kit’ll only set you back about $25, but with this set of climbers and the High-Steppin’ Fence Tool in your bag, the world is as open as a cattle rancher’s dream — if you have permission, that is.

Tactical Fence Climber Kit [Zak Tool]
Street Pricing [Google Products]

9 Responses to Climb Chain Link Fences The Easy Way

1. Sean O'Hara says:

I would have paid money for these when I was a kid to be able to hop the factory fence near the field we played in and get my baseball’s back

2. Jim Little says:

Pointy-toed shoes.

3. Doofus says:

Awesome, one more tool to let my neighbourhood crackheads break in and steal my stuff!

• John Wesley-Knox says:

Your run-of-the-mill crackhead will be unlikely to ever learn about these. He’ll be much more likely to cut through a chain link fence with bolt cutters, or just hop it with the help of pointy toed shoes. As a 46 year old meth and cigarette smoking chronic alooholic, I’m not in the best of shape, though I’ve still got the energy, drive and determination of a crackhead desperate to get that next rock. Trouble is, years of not eating right and not sleeping enough have taken their toll, on top of the deleterious effects of the substances I prefer to abuse. “Just hopping it” isn’t as easy for me now as it was when I was 16, even if I happen to be wearing shoes with somewehat pointy toes. That’s why I’m looking into these. Not to buy, mind you; I plan to Mickey Mouse up a set of my own. No sense doing it the hard way when there’s an easier way, and no sense spending money when you don’t have to. If all it takes is a little investment of time, effort, and some scrounged or salvaged materials, then that’s my default solution. To hell with buying anything that I can make myself.

4. james b says:

I gotta wonder if this was invented by a prison inmate.

5. Jim says:

Perfect! More highly specialized gear to strap onto the vests of airsoft freaks and malitia members! Just climb the damn fence!

6. datdumb says:

by the time you set that !%# up, i’d be over the fence!

7. mike says:

there is a 6ft fence right behind our league soccer goal with tips straight up and no gate. bad shots go over the fence, and we will not leave soccer balls over there. several of us have almost tore our nut sacks climbing that fence to get soccer balls. i wanted to market something, but this is better than the design i had in mind. i will purchase this to take to our wednesday night games.

8. Selena says:

Are these still available for purchase somewhere? I can’t find any online. It would be perfect to leave installed for my kids to scramble back and forth to the neighbor’s to play!