(Wednesday, May 7th, 2008) The Travel Channel promised us a new episode of Made in America every Wednesday night, but for some inexplicable reason we’re getting a show about McDonald’s instead — what a letdown. Maybe it’s a mistake?
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: For Annie (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Mega-Carrier: The Construction of the USS George H. Bush (Military, 5:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Coverings Show in Chicago (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Gummies, Ball Bearings, Fish Farming, Bronze Sculptures (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- City of Steel: Carrier (Military, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Bronze Bells, Wooden Airplane Propellers, Charcoal Briquettes, and Gas Log Fireplaces (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Steam Cannon (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Hurricane-Proof Homes (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- Under Construction: A Lally a Day (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Master Blasters: Killer Lawn Darts (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Hammered With John & Jimmy DiResta: The Pool Table (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Steel Safes, False Teeth, Airplanes, Maple Syrup (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Dress Forms, Boat Propellers, Duvets, Faucets (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)