(Thursday, May 1st, 2008) We’ve got new episodes of Overhaulin’ and American Chopper, and two new Cool Tools. We’re not sure if Break It Down is a new show, but it sounds interesting if you like demolition and recycling.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: House Arrest (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Carpets, Drinking Water, Laser Eye Surgery, Acoustic Guitars (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Rides: General Blues (TLC, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Stainless Steel, Football Helmets, Resin Figurines, Laboratory Glassware (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: Family Truckster (TLC, 7:00 p.m.) NEW
- Classic Tractor Show (RFD-TV, 7:00 p.m.)
- Cool Tools: Safety (DIY, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- American Chopper: Manitowoc Crane Company (TLC, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- Break It Down: Plane (National Geographic, 8:00 p.m.)
- Cool Tools: High Tech (DIY, 8:30 p.m.) NEW
- Break it Down: Bridge (National Geographic, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Diamond Cutting, Wood Doors, Paintballs, Newspapers (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Wooden Barrels, Fire Hydrants, Automotive Seats, Cathode Ray Tubes (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)