(Tuesday, April 29th, 2008) Rock Solid always reminds us why we don’t have extensive stonework around the house, and Saws is well worth catching again.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: House 2 Home: Part 2 (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Saws (History, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Hydroponic Lettuce, Construction Wood, Recycling, Fishing Flies (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Automotive Fuel Pumps, Cricket Bats, Change Machines, Ductile Iron Pipe (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Porphyry Granite Front Walkway (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Ax Men: Loggers Under Fire (History, 9:00 p.m.)