(Monday, April 28th, 2008) A new, gross, Dirty Jobs, involves shoulder-length rubber gloves and the rear end of a cow. Also, Dr. Who pops in on Top Gear.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: House 2 Home (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Trains & Locomotives (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Floating Fish Factory (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Top Gear: Episode 10 (BBC America, 7:00 p.m.) NEW
- Top Gear: Episode 9 (BBC America, 8:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Dairy Cow Midwife (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- How Do They Do It?: Knives, Diamonds, Bricks (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Durable Jeans; Wine Glasses (Science, 8:30 p.m.)