(Sunday, April 27th, 2008) We think this is a new Ax Men tonight. There’s also tons of How It’s Made for your Sunday evening.
All times are central.
- Cool Tools: Out of Reach (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Springs, Pavers, Pianos (Science, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: ropes, billiard tables, sailboards, and cymbals (Science, 6:30 p.m.)
- Kitchens & Baths 2008 (HGTV, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Ceramic Tiles, Nuts, Steel Forgings, Skateboards (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Car Engines, Flour, Recliners, Envelopes (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- Ax Men: The Close Call (History, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Plastic Cups and Cutlery, Special Effects Makeup, Gold, Harps (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: This Mould House (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- Cool Tools: Innovators (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: countertop laminate, frozen treats, building blocks, and detergent (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- Ax Men: Loggers Under Fire (History, 9:00 p.m.) NEW?
- How It’s Made: Architectural Moldings, Pulleys, Industrial Rubber Hose, Sheet Vinyl Flooring (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Putty Knives, Garage Doors, Electric Motors, and Wool (Science, 9:30 p.m.)