(Wednesday, April 23rd, 2008) Mythbusters promises frigid hijinks in the Arctic on an all new episode. Patent Bending, while not technically new, is new to those of us in the US, and the show has really grown on us, especially their cavalier approach to safety.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: This Mould House (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Fire Pit & Grill (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Honey, Fiber Optics, Bricks, Pipe Organs (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Curling Stones, Refrigerators, Alumnium Baseball Bats, Opalescent Glass (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Alaska Special (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- Patent Bending: Helmet Bar (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- Patent Bending: Floating Tent (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- Master Blasters: Ballistic Couch Potatoes (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Some Assembly Required: Episode 1 (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Hammered With John & Jimmy DiResta: The Dining Room Table (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Some Assembly Required: Episode 2 (Discovery, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Eye Glass Lenses, Granite, Potato Chips, Microprocessors (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Magnets, Cooked Ham, Sliver-plated Teacups, Crash Test Dummies (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)