Harbor Frieghts Dollars Days

Head on over to your local brick and mortar Harbor Freight for some seriously cheap-ass tools this week. They’re currently running their “Dollar Days” sale, which means they’re offering many items for a dollar — including ten Phillips bits, ten rolls of Teflon tape, and a handy battery terminal cleaner — and hundreds of other items at $4 or less. Fill up your shopping cart on the cheap, before the sale ends April 13.

Dollar Days Flier [Harbor Freight]
Harbor Freight [Corporate Site]

7 Responses to Dealmonger: Harbor Freight’s “Dollar Days” Sale

1. Simon says:

Those coupons all end today! the coupon sheet you want is this one.

2. Rob1855 says:

My grandfather — who raised me on quality tools, absolutely loves this place. In his senior years, this is his toy store. He can get a cheap Chinese version of any tool he’s ever wanted for a song.

But between the poor quality and the knowledge that most any tool I find there was factory made by slave labor, I don’t find myself shopping there very often.

Am I the only one with these concerns?

3. Old Coot says:

Rob1855: No, you are not the only one.

4. LoneRider says:

Got to agree, I try to buy American when I can.

5. Fred says:

From someone who makes a living from laboring with tools – I would not rely on a cheap knock-off – or want to tell an OSHA inspector on a hi-rise project why someone got hurt from one. I know that almost everything is in some form made in China – and that many reputable firms have gone over to licensing Chinese factories to make their products – but knock-offs are a bit lower down the food chain that I want to be. I can’t say that what HF is of poor quality – because I don’t buy from them. I’m also concerned that some knockoffs may represent a not so subtle theft of intellectual property and patent infringement. I buy at least $10,000 in tools per year and prefer to stick with known suppliers of quality goods

6. Teacher says:

I try to buy American as much as possible and have very few HF tools, but for some items, my choice is buy foreign or buy nothing. Many American made items I simply cannot afford. And the quality of China made is getting better all the time. Also, Made in China does not automatically mean slave labor unless Dewalt, Milwaukee and all the other power tool makers plus Husky and some Kobalt hand tools. use slave labor.

7. luis medina says:

TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I DON’T CARE AS LONG IS AMERICAN PRODUCT I CONTINUED BUYING IT