(Friday, April 4th, 2008) It’s a typical Friday night of woodworking and home repair. I also want to make a heartfelt apology for not listing the start of the new season of Made in America on Wednesday. They changed the night from Tuesday, and I was asleep at the switch after weeks without an aired episode.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Lack of Truss (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Gutter Gals (Home, 7:00 p.m.)
- Take Home Handyman: Bachelor Party House: The Dingles (Home, 7:30 p.m.)
- Hammered With John & Jimmy DiResta: The Copper Chimenea (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Levels, Hot Dogs, Abrasive Grains, Sandpaper (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Frozen Assets (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Wine Caddy (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Ice Cream Treats, Wooden Golf Clubs, Aircraft Wings, Car Battery Recycling (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Workshop Tour (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Turbo-Charged Boats (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- New Yankee Workshop: Jigs, part 2 (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Hearing Aids, 3-D Puzzles, Rubber Mats, Toilets (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Steel Wool, Ranges, Carved Candles, Slot Machines (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)
- Forge and Anvil: Tools of the Trade (RFD-TV, 10:30 p.m.)