(Wednesday, March 19th, 2008) A new Smash Lab gives us a sinking feeling, and a rerun of one of the more spectacular Mythbusters shows what happens when your water heater’s safety valve gets stuck.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Let’s Rejoist (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Mountain of Steel (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- Today Show Tips: All About Windows (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 23, bronze bells, wooden airplane propellers, charcoal briquettes, and gas log fireplaces (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Copper (History, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 24, pocket knives, soapstone products, electric pole transformers, and traditional snowshoes (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Exploding Water Heater (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Master Blasters: Missile Launching Spy Cars (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- Smash Lab: Long Range Life Boat (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.) NEW
- Master Blasters: Alien Recon (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Round Stone Planting Wall (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Hammered With John & Jimmy DiResta: The Children’s Bunk Beds (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Franklin’s Kite (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)